Multiple dispatcher dialog

Jun 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hi guys!

First of all, thanks for 2.7.1, the speed of the app is just awesome. I'm in love with snoop again :)

Second, I always have the Multiple Dispatcher dialog popping when snopping my apps although I don't have multiple dispatchers in my app. Even snoop opens only one dialog, when in fact it should open multiple since it told me I had multiple dispatchers...

So, two questions:

1. Is this a bug?

2. If not, is it possible to add a "Remind and do not ask me again" in the dialog?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Glad to hear that you are seeing a performance improvement ... but I'm curious exactly what you are seeing. Are you saying that it is faster to type in the filter text boxes? If so, we did do some work there. Other than that, I'm a little bewildered. What was the version you used before? If it was prior to 2.7.0, you might be talking about the crosshairs functionality ... since now we don't iterate through all the running apps, checking to see if each is a WPF app before putting it in combo box.

Anyways, would love to hear more on exactly what you're enthused about.

As to your issue ... I just took a look at the code ... and there might be a bug here. Can you post a sample app which illustrates the issue?

I will create a work item ... to which you can attach the sample app.

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2012 at 3:04 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.